With the advancements of technology in every field, it has served us as a helping hand in sorting our issues. These advancements are now also introduced in the education sector, it has proved as an important tool for students as well as for many faculties as they can introduce these techs in their teaching module and also can make students used to it.
The today majority of students is using the internet for their entertainment purposes and for being active on social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more. And the proportion of students using the internet for their studies is quite low. So to resolve this trouble few lists of applications are listed below which are quite useful for Students Assignment Help.
1. How cast:- This application is a wide storehouse of many educational staff regarding on any topic in which they want to enhance their intellectual skills. It covers the entire educational content in videos and lecture notes or Pdf forms which is beneficial for students.
2. Vocable:- The app allows students to add new words, phrases or sentences to their vocabulary each month and practice them each day using word games and alphabet puzzles or even interacting with other learners from around the world.
3. Study Habits:- This application helps students to cope up with the stress of their studies by boosting up their memory, motivating them, and assisting them proper psychology guidance. Also, it helps in maintaining the appropriate flow of studies.
4. Cue Brain:- This application is for those students who wish to have command over other language rather than their native language. This application helps them by interacting with students in order to improve their verbal abilities. This application can be accessed in any language worldwide.
5. Brainly.com:- There are many doubts which are not being resolved in lecture due to short span of time.So for those students this app is quite useful as there are over 300 teachers, professors are being resent for sorting any type of doubts of the students and also it contains educational contents of high standards which are beneficial for students.
6. World Atlas HD:- Students who are interested in geography and their importance then this application is hurtful to them. It includes high definition maps of the globe and students have to switch to the internet and then they can have a view of the whole globe from their position.
7. Equate Formula Solver:- This application is meant to improve the mathematical skills of students it is a complete virtual library of equations being used in mathematics, physics and chemistry. Students can have a look over this app for improving their logical ability and can also seek for help when they are stuck in any problem
8. TED app:- With the help of this app students can read or listen the views of educationalists of various fields on a wide variety of topics. This app also students to access when they are not online and can continue their learning.
9. HF Scientific Calculator Pro:- Here comes the virtual scientific calculator which is quite easy in operation as it also supports graphical representation of numerical problems. Moreover, it can also be transformed into the standard calculator to solve numerical calculations.
10. Mindmeister:- Mindmeister supports learners on the challenging part of their assignment as getting started with their homework assignment is often the most difficult part. Thus, take those first crucial steps by enabling them to map out their thoughts and ideas more clearly. Students can create and edit mind maps, and easily organise them in folders with themes, images, notes, links and more.
11. Self-control:- The Internet is a great tool for learning, but it can also be a huge distraction. Self-control is a website blocking app lets students block all non-essential websites for predetermined amounts of time. Once they’ve done this, not even deleting the app will let them access the selected sites before the appointed time.
12. Lumosity:- Lumosity is a brain training app that can help students stay sharp without even feeling like they’re studying. It was designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention and other cognitive skills with over 40 scientific games, brain tests and personalized training, and students can use it anywhere on any device.
13. Secretive:- Socrative is just as much for teachers as it is for students. It engages students with customized quizzes and educational games, but its most useful feature is the real time data it provides on student comprehension of material, which allows for instant feedback. It also lets students answer questions anonymously so they feel more comfortable asking for clarification when they don’t understand.
14. Penultimate:- Research shows that typing notes out aren’t as effective for learning as writing them by hand, but transferring notes to a laptop or mobile device later on can be a hassle. The Ever note’s Penultimate app gives students the best of both worlds by allowing them to write by hand without the paper trail.
15. Instapaper:- Instapaper makes it easy for students to keep track of where their information is coming from. They can save any pages or videos they may have consulted during their research and then access them later from any of their devices.
16. IProcrastinate:- This task management app helps students take on daunting projects that might otherwise be put off until the last minute. Tasks can be broken up into smaller, more doable chunks, and students can also assign priority and set up recurring tasks.
17. Knowledge:- No matter what courses a student may be taking, Knowledge can be a good tool to have. It provides information on a wide variety of topics from culture and sports to nutrition, math and chemistry, and lets students store it away for later reference.
18. Sunrise:- Sunrise is the calendar app to rival all others. It brings in events and birthdays from Facebook and syncs with multiple services like Ever note, TripIt and Google Calendar to save students the hassle of switching from app to app. It also includes a number of other useful features like agenda view; week view and month view that will help students stay on top of their coursework and deadlines.
19. Open Culture:- Open Culture is an excellent source for free educational materials to help students supplement their learning. The Open Culture app will give students access to everything from free audio books and university courses to podcasts on a variety of topics like music, science and culture.
20. Writing Prompts:- Whether students are tackling a creative writing task or need ideas for an upcoming project, this app can get their creative juices flowing. It generates words, phrases, images and other things to help spark fresh ideas.
21. InstaGrok:- InstaGrok is an educational search engine that finds the most relevant and useful information on the topic and presents it in a more engaging way. It displays lists of key facts on any topic along with links to the original content page as well as videos, images and even quizzes. When students find something useful, they can pin it or add it to their InstaGrok journal which allows for easy note taking.
22. Study Blue:- With Study Blue students can make the most of their study time by creating and customizing, quizzes, and tracking how they’re doing in real-time with an automatic self-assessment score. They can also collaborate with classmates and study partners.
23. Word Hippo:- Word Hippo can help students avoid tired and overused words by showing them examples of similar ones that convey the same meaning. It also provides opposite words, word meanings, example sentences, pronunciation and rhyming words.
24. Photozeen:- Photozeen is an educational photography tool that allows students to practice their craft throughout the day by providing tips before a photo is taken as well as feedback after each shot. Aside from this, it can also connect students with other aspiring photographers from all over the world.
25. Rescue Time:- Rescue Time can help students identify their top distracts and spend their time more productively. It tracks how much time is spent on certain websites or activities and sends alerts to let users know if they’re spending more time than they should on a particular activity, like checking Facebook or playing Candy Crush.
26. Easy Bib:- Easy Bib helps students become more effective and organized researchers. It lets them create citations in styles like APA, MLA and Chicago, and also take notes and create outlines. For teachers, it can also be a great tool for combating plagiarism and teaching information literacy.
27. Almost A Doctor:- Almost A Doctor is a great resource for medical students, but can also be useful for those interested in careers like pharmacist or physiotherapist. It includes plenty of articles on diseases, skills, examinations and data interpretation.
28. Cram:- Although cramming isn’t the most effective way to learn, Cram has some very effective study features and allows students to create flashcards or even multiple-choice questions to practice with. It will also grade their test performance, enabling them to track their progress.
29. Studious:- Studious aids students by tracking homework help deadlines and scheduled lessons, and can even help minimize distractions by silencing a student’s phone automatically during scheduled study times. It also has a notes feature which lets students store and tag their content in the cloud for easy access wherever they go.
30. RefMe:- Creating reference lists are usually seen as a tedious task, but this app makes it simple by letting students enter the title of the book, journal article, web page or other source they have used, and then filling in all the necessary information in the selected style.