Over the years there have been great efforts made by the authorities which look after intellectual rights of human to abolish the plagiarism. But after years of endeavors by framing different rules and taking stern action people are still involved in plagiarism for their assignments.
Ten types of plagiarism in essay and research paper assignments are listed here which is often committed by the school and college goers in their essay, research papers and thesis as well. If you are also a college student it is very important for you to know about these plagiarism facts to avoid such blunder in your own work of the college. So just go through these free tips given by Students Assignment Help professionals to summarize without plagiarism. That is how you will be able to get a good score in your assignments of college.
1. Paraphrasing of the original text without changing words- If you are paraphrasing the original words to make them yours plagiarism detector tools are going to catch it within a fraction of seconds. So as far as possible try to avoid such paraphrasing where you are not even changing the original words of the text. It is always good to rise with your original thoughts in the essay or papers rather than stealing from other’s ideas which can drain you to many problems.
2. Using too much quotation unnecessarily- When you bombard your essay or paper with a lot of quotations collected from various sources they look like forcefully adjusted. These clever tricks are not entertained by the plagiarism detector as denoted as plagiarized text. So try to reduce the number of quotations in your essay as per the requirement and not to expand the count of words. An essay is written with an optimum level of the quotation always looks authentic and genuine as compared to the one written by managing ideas of others.
3. Not putting the quotations in the inverted commas- Even if you have written very few quotations still there is a chance of plagiarism in your essay of a thesis. This is because you are not bothering about adding inverted commas for your quotations which is a blunder in the eyes of plagiarism rules. Make sure to minimize the level of such mistakes in your assignments to turn them plagiarism-free. By learning the basic rules of writing plagiarism free work you can grab the best marks in your thesis, research work, and essay writing as well.
4. The wrong citation of the sources used for research work- Students who try to fly with the wings of arrogance and openly talks about plagiarism free work can also be caught by plagiarism. This is because when you are citing your reference texts in the essay or research paper citation of exact format is not followed it is equal to skipping the citation step from your work. Read the rules of assignments citation in MLA as well as APA format to avoid such circumstances to happen with you.
5. To steal the line of argument from reference text- Even you are writing your essay on your examples and using unique vocabulary even then plagiarism can catch you at certain steps. For example, taking the line of argument or main thesis idea from someone else’ is also plagiarism according to some premium plagiarism detecting tools.
6. Skip the step of essay or research paper citation- Forget about the wrong citation of the reference texts in case you are not even adding the step of citation it is going to be very tough for you to stay away from plagiarism. Most of the students do not write a citation of their work as a result of which they have to face the frown face of professors for committing plagiarism.
7. Writing an essay by merging two or more essay- Sometimes students cleverly merge up two or more than two texts in a single one to claim it as original work. But such tricks do not work very well in their case and they have to kiss the dust eventually. So make sure that whatever you are taking from online resources it will be considered as plagiarism if stolen as it is. Only use your unique ideas to write your essays and term papers apart from other sorts of assignments to avail a good score in your academic records.
8. Using hyperlinks to refer the source of reference quotes- Hyperlinks are the link that is given by the students at the end of their essays and research paper in citation step. The main purpose of these hyperlinks is to work as a reference for the resources used from online research. But with the passage of time, these hyperlinks sometimes fail to take the person towards the referred text or article when page data is not found. So your work is counted as plagiarized under such conditions by various tools used for the detection of plagiarism.
9. Modifying the quotations to fit in your context- In case a given quotation do not fit in the context of the topic on which you are writing you cannot go on modifying the statement as per your requirement. When you are doing such things it is very much definite to see the plagiarism in the essay or any other work. So make sure that you write the quotation as it is within inverted commas of your text.
10. To alter the few words and let the remaining text the same as that of reference text- When you try to change the words randomly from the given text but do not bother to alter other things like the main idea of the text it is also considered as plagiarism. So it is very difficult to escape from plagiarism until or unless you have a big hand in the arena for a long period of time. Although there are students who have good tricks to summarize the things without getting detected about the plagiarism, new students cannot do such things.
In case you are not becoming able to write your college assignments without plagiarism then plagiarism-free essay writing help is given to the students by experts. Students Assignment Help experts are offering top quality services in writing college as well as university assignments to the graduates.
From process analysis essay writing help, argumentative essay to summary essay help can be taken easily at the best price from the eminent essay helpers. Those who are not well with the research work will get the supreme quality research backed assignments before the deadline at their desk to submit them on time. Various plagiarism detector tools are used by the essay writers to write plagiarism free assignments for graduates and masters.