Research paper writing process is too tricky for those who have no experience in this arena. Students with a lack of proper knowledge about the essential parts of the research paper face difficulties in finishing it. They search online for the solution to their problem and get confused with the different structures used by various researchers.
So, by learning the necessary components of a research paper, students get a guide map that they have to follow for good paper writing.
That is why here are some tips and essential components of a research paper from Students Assignment Help professionals that scholars can use for writing a compelling research paper.
With the help of these tips, you will be able to complete your college and university research paper quickly with the expert guides. By diving your writing in these fundamental parts of the research paper, you can finish your research easily and proficiently.
Some important tips before jumping to the components of a research paper
- Research proposal: The first and primary element that is going to work as the backbone of your research paper is its research proposal. It is imperative to write a research proposal before you go for the complete document. A research paper proposal contains the highlights of your paper, which are written to take a green signal from your professors to go with the same topic and ideas to write your paper.
- Research paper outline: Once the professors accept your research proposal, the next step that you are supposed to do is to prepare a research paper outline. It should be written by keeping the things in mind that you are going to talk about in the individual section of your paper. It will help you to write your paper better and faster.
- Writing format: There are different formats of a research paper that students are asked to follow by their professors while writing a research paper. The first is the APA research paper, and another is the MLA format of writing a research paper.
You can also find a plethora of others, but mainly these two are asked to follow by the professors. Your research paper must not go beyond the guidelines of APA research paper format and MLA format whatever you have picked up to write your paper.
Every academic paper has its own structure, but certain parts of the research paper are common to most papers. These are:
- Introduction and Thesis statement
- Literature Review
- Citation or References
Now let’s discuss each section in details.
- Abstract: To write an abstract, you need to give a broad overview of your paper in not more than 300 words. It is like a synopsis of your research. The abstract is written after completing your paper to give a summary that identifies the primary purpose, issues, strategies, and result of your work. It helps other researchers to decide before whether the content will serve their intention or not.
- Introduction and Thesis statement: The introduction is the first most component of a research paper. It gives a general overview of your research work. You can also explain your thesis statement in the introductory section. Never try to mess with this part of your paper by setting a question mark.
- Make sure that you are firm about what you are saying in your thesis statement, and going to prove it in the next coming parts of your research paper through relevant examples. This is how you can give an excellent start to your research paper.
- Review of literature: The literature review is written to give an overview of the sources and significant writings on your selected topic. Web sites, books, journals, manuscripts of other researchers, etc. are some of the sources that can be covered in the review.
- Strategy: In this section, you have to define the methodology you used in your research. Strategies that can be used to collect information are either you have prepared a questionnaire, or conduct an interview. Any kind of field research could also be undertaken. Either you have received your data by using the qualitative method or quantitative one.
- You can also use other libraries, books, or anything that can help you in gathering accurate information for your research papers.
- Body: It is the longest and most important part of a research paper. It must be divided into various sub-sections according to the need. The content written in paragraphs and each paragraph must define a fundamental idea of your work. This component must focus on solid arguments and clear reasoning to rationally develop your thesis.
- The result generated from the methods you applied to gather appropriate information must be clearly defined in this section. Either with the help of tables, graphs, figures, or something that could be easily understandable by the readers.
- Conclusion: The conclusion is that part of your research paper that is going to trouble you at the most. It is because you cannot afford to write a conclusion for your writing that is not complimenting the rest of the paper. The Conclusion should be informative and stimulating that could satisfy the readers with enough information.
- There must be a complete synchronization of things in-between the different elements of a research paper to give it the best conclusion. A sample of research paper conclusion can be read on StudentsAsignmentHelp.com anytime for free of cost to take an idea about writing a good research paper conclusion.
- Citations or References: In the final step, you cannot forget about writing a research paper citation for your college assignment. Here you need to cite each and every resource that you referred for the research purpose in your paper. This is how you can save yourself from writing a plagiarized research paper, which is an offense.
After reading all the above-defined components for writing a good research paper with the essential tips that help in enhancing its readability, you will be feeling confident. But in case you are still finding it problematic to start with your research paper thesis statement, then you can take help of experts.
Students Assignment Help professionals are giving all types of research paper writing help to the students. You can easily approach the scholar and experienced online assignment helpers on StudentsAssignmentHelp.com. Place your order on the website for persuasive research paper help, an argumentative, narrative, compare and contrast and reflective research paper help. Easy and affordable help can also be taken in case of an emergency when you are finding your deadline approaching very near. Instant research paper writing help can be taken by paying a little high cost to the writers.