A case study is the research method type where facts are studied, and related concepts functional behind the scene are explained. Thus, to write an excellent case study, a student must be thorough with the concepts. Also, he must be able to comprehend the facts well and read between the lines. There is no sure short recipe for writing a perfect case study, but your efforts are what you can put in to make it perfect.
Keep the length appropriate. It should be not too long to bore someone to death nor too short to leave the reader asking for more. There has to be a significant balance of length as well as quality to make the case study fascinating and worthy of attracting good grades.
You are considered as a problem solver when you choose to crack a case study. So, if the solution that you provide is in accordance with the existing trends or holds relevance, it is surely going to catch the attention of your reviewer.
3. Keep it easy to analyze-
It is not possible for every person to read the case study content for word. So, divide your case study into easily skimmable portions such as headings, subheadings, quotes, graphs, etc. These elements contribute towards increasing the engagement quotient.
Thus, writing a case study may not sound a cakewalk to many, but with sincere efforts and a little more interest, you can touch the right chord of the reviewer. Writing a case study requires you to be sound in analytical skills. If you are willing to explore the problem more deeply and come up with engaging presentation styles, you can make your case study outstanding in quality as well as relevance.
1. Determine the case study type, design or style which is most suitable for the anticipated audience-
Corporations may choose comparative and illustrative case study method to show what has been done for a client. Schools, professors, and students may select progressive or critical case study method, and legal teams may demonstrate exploratory case study method as a way to provide factual proof:
• Whatever case study method you are employing, your purpose is to thoroughly analyze a situation which could reveal factors of information otherwise ignored or unknown.
2. Determine the topic of your case study- Once you have picked your angle, you require to decide what your research will be all about and where it will take place.
• Start your research at the library or on the internet to begin developing into a specific problem. Once you have compressed down your search to a specific problem, find as much as about it from a variety of divergent sources. Look up information in books, journals, websites, newspapers, magazines, etc.
3. Search for the case studies that have been published on the similar subject matter- You don’t need to replicate the research that has already been done.
• Read the important articles about your case situation. When you do this, you may see there is an existing problem that needs a solution, or you may find that you have come up with an interesting idea that might not work in your case situation.
• Review case studies samples that are related in style and scope to get a sense of composition and format, too.
4. Select participants that you will interview for insertion in your case study- Experts in a distinct field of study or clients that have implemented a tool or service that is the subject of the study will present the best information.
5. Collect and analyze relevant data, observations and artifacts- Organize all your data in the same place to secure easy access to information and materials while writing the case study.
6. Formulate the problem in one or two sentences- As you progress through your data, think about how you can put what you have found into a thesis like a statement. This will allow you to concentrate on what material is the most important.
7. Add references and appendices- Just like you would in any other paper, references your sources. That’s why you got reliable ones in the first place. And if you have any data that relates to the study, however, would have interrupted the low of the body, include it now.
8. Edit and proofread your work- Now that your paper is formulated, look for minute revisions. As always, correct any grammar, spelling and punctuations errors, but also keep an eye out for flow and transition.
Students can now ask professional writers to help them in preparing case study assignments. These writers, who provide case study help, are experts in the discipline of law, management, and nursing.
StudentsAssignmentHelp.com is the world’s leading online assignment help provider. We offer 100% plagiarism free case study assignments help to the students. We are known for providing high-quality study help, and besides we never compromise on the limit. All our academic assignments have been delivered on time.
We also provide essay writing help, coursework help, term paper help, and dissertation help to the students all over the world. By taking our case study help, students can see a marked improvement in their grades.