No matter how much a student puts in their effort the day before the exam seems to be the worst day. Everything seems to be alien, and the questions make you dizzy and tensed up. Do not forget the matter might have already been read by you while making assignments, talking to your friends or while attending lectures, all you need to do it is now gather it and use it for your exams.
- Stay Calm: This is essential on the last day of the paper. You need to keep your mind calm as it should not get too panicky which can cause damage to the information that was stored earlier.
- Gather notes: Instead of searching material in the textbook, try getting the right topics from your mentor or friend so that you can read up on the correct matter at the last moment. Also do not refer to multiple books as different books are written in different style. This will only add to the confusion and will tense up the brain.
- Analyse and understand: it is always better to read the matter and understand rather than learning it step by step. Understanding will help you analyse and write the Assignment help in your own words. This will also reduce the fear of forgetting the matter at the time of you exam.
- Calculate the time and divide the main modules: you need to prioritize the important matter and divide the modules giving the main module more importance. Remember if you choose to study an answer of 15 marks, then next answer should be of 5 marks. This way you did not end up leaving all small questions to the last minute. Also, your brain gets time to breathe and relax.
- Rest your mind : Take a short nap before the paper. This will make the brain satisfied that it was not devoid of its natural routine. IT should not feel over exhausted before the paper.
- Avoid last minute reading : Try not to re-read the material at the last moment. Our brain works as a computer processor, it stores all the information in bulk, and it gives out information only when one asks for. If we try keeping all the information handy in the cache, then the brain becomes slow, and the performance gets affected.
- Read the exam paper : When you receive the paper, take few minutes to read the entire paper. Start from the question where you have maximum confidence in completing it. This will boost your confidence and will improvise on the writing speed.