AM807001: Identify a New or Improved Innovation (Product/Service/Process) for a Māori /Iwi/Māori Enterprise: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, OP, NZ
|University||Otago Polytechnic (OP) NZ|
|Subject||AM807001: Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
This is the second of two assessments for this course. For this assessment, you will identify a new or improved innovation (product/service/process) for a Māori /Iwi/Māori enterprise, and develop a critical evaluation of the proposed innovation for launch into the market.
Conditions of Assessment
This is an individual assessment that you will complete in your learner-managed time, however, your teacher will provide opportunities during class time for clarification and guidance. All work must be completely your own and all literature used must be referenced appropriately using APA 6th edition. In order to pass this course, you must achieve a cumulative grade of at least 50%, across Assessments 1 and 2.
Learning Outcome(s) Assessed
- Critically assess core management challenges to inform innovation for market success.
- Critically assess the entrepreneurial opportunity in both new and established businesses, including Iwi/Māori enterprise.
- Critically evaluate the feasibility of innovation in an organisation and the market.
- Critically analyse the innovation process in an applied context.
Please see your course outline for guidelines around reassessment, resubmission, and extensions.
- To prepare for this assessment you are required to identify a new/improved innovation (product/service/process) by reviewing the current offerings of the Maori/Iwi enterprise to identify a gap in the market to introduce the proposed innovation to solve customer problems.
- Critically appraise the proposed new /improved innovation process using relevant evidence (market/industry information & literature) to support the development of the proposed new/improved innovation.
- Apply an appropriate framework, such as the Lean Canvas to present the development and evaluation of your proposed new/improved innovation.
Get Entrepreneurship assignment help from the professional online Auckland assignment writers of NZ at Students Assignment Help. We provide complete guidance to Otago Polytechnic (OP) students with the sample of (AM807001) entrepreneurship and innovation assignment i.e. freely available on our website.