BMA4000: As a New graduate recruit, you have been asked to Collect information on the key External environmental Influences: Business environment Report, BSU, UK
|University||Bath Spa University(BSU)|
|Subject||BMA4000: Business envirovment|
As a new graduate recruit, you have been asked to:
- Collect information on the key external environmental influences that have affected your organization’s operations in recent years (approx. the last 10 years);
- Consider the external environmental influences that will impact your organization in the future.
You should undertake some research of your organization’s external environment. Use the ‘PESTLE’ (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Ecological, and Legal) framework to guide your research.
Your project will be an analysis of one of the following fictional organizations: (Choose only One)
- A London based public-limited tour operator, which supplies bus tours of the city to Japanese visitors
- A London based, Artisan food retailer specializing in food and drink products imported from Italy
- UK family-run fish restaurants chain importing fish from Iceland
- A UK based social enterprise, which creates custom kitchen and office products from sustainable sources in India