Choose a Research Area and Introduce the Business problem or Opportunity within that area with Supporting Data and Trends: Business research method Assignment, UOT, Canada
|University||University of Toronto(UOT)|
|Subject||Business Research Method|
Business Research Method Assignment
There is no scenario for this assignment. Instead, you must propose an independent, small-scale research proposal about an area of interest to you within a business context. Ideally, the research proposal should deal with an opportunity or a problem at the organisation where you are currently employed. You should select a manageable area within a subject area related to your business studies. (E.g. Finance, HR, Project Management, CSR, etc.)
Task 1 of 1 – Research Project Proposal (All LOs)
Instructions: In this task, you need to produce a research project proposal in which you will include the following:
- Choose a research area and introduce the business problem or opportunity within that area with supporting data and trends.
- Clearly explain the background to the business problem or opportunity, and justify the reasons for, and the value of, the research to your employer and the wider academic community.
- Specify the research question and outline the research study aims and objectives.
- Critically review key literature and recent academic publications around the subject area discussing key definitions, current theoretical frameworks, and research carried out in similar business areas.
- Develop a conceptual/theoretical framework for the research from the literature review explaining how and why it supports and informs your research approach.
Research Methodology: Explain and justify your research approach and strategy.
- Data collection: Discuss different data collection methods with complimenting appropriate research strategies and select a data collection method, based on your research approach/strategy.
- Design the data collection instrument and justify the selected instrument. Individually include the instrument as an appendix.
- Population and Sampling: Define the research population, sampling strategy, sample size and justify how the sampling strategy will be the best representation of the population.
- Data Analysis: Describe and justify how you propose to analyse and report the results and findings of your research with a discussion about reliability and validity (propose the use of statistical tests).
If you are facing any issue in writing a research proposal then you can seek support from a professional team of Students Assignment Help. We have hired all the PhD experts from the top most university in Canada and they are capable to help you on management, business studies and business development assignment. Hire our online make my assignment service to finish your business research method assignment asap at a very low cost