Construct a Matlab/Octave Code for Dijkstra’s Algorithm with an Explanation: Discrete Mathematics Assignment, UAEU, UAE
|University||United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)|
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Solve problems associated with logic, proofs, and basic structures.
2. Describe induction principles of proof and solve recursion problems.
3. Analyze problems associated with number theory, counting, probability and recurrence relations.
4. Solve computer science problems using the principles of graph theory.
“Dijkstra’s algorithm (or Dijkstra’s Shortest Path First algorithm, SPF algorithm) is an algorithm for finding the shortest paths between nodes in a graph, which may represent, for example, road networks. It was conceived by computer scientist Edsger W. Dijkstra in 1956 and published three years later.” retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dijkstra%27s_algorithm
- Construct a Matlab/Octave code for Dijkstra’s algorithm with an explanation for each line in the code. (Hint: You can use a weighted adjacency matrix to represent the graph as in the below image)
- Show by an example one of the drawbacks of Dijkstra’s algorithm. There are many different algorithms for finding shortest paths (e.g Bellman-Ford)
- Construct a Matlab/Octave code fora shortest paths algorithm of your choice with an explanation for each line in the code.
- Show by an example one of the drawbacks of this algorithm.
Get step by step solution for discrete mathematics problem from the professional Abu Dhabi assignment helpers of Students Assignment Help. With our discrete mathematics assignment help, you can improve your knowledge on the subject. We provide full academic writing services in UAE, including term paper writing entirely.