Critically Evaluate the Consumer Decision-making Process: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, NUS, Singapore
|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
The aim of this assessment is to critically evaluate the consumer decision-making process and explore the key factors that influence consumer behaviour and consumption of a product or service.
1. Prepare a report. Use credible, peer-reviewed sources of information (textbooks, academic journal articles, newspapers, marketing reports, data from Government bodies), with a minimum of five (5) references.
2. Ensure the report is structured using the headings (and content) described below:
1. Introduction: outline the purpose of the report.
2. Purchase Situation
- Product/service and type of consumer decision-making Description of product/service and analysis of the type of consumption or purchase situation, i.e., low, medium, or high involvement, nature of risk — social, financial, etc. For instance, medium-high involvement purchases require more information, careful consideration of the purchase by the consumer, and more complex decision-making.
3. Factors influencing the Consumer Decision Making Process
- Factor influencing consumer behaviour Models of consumer decision-making, both rational and emotional, are outlined in lectures and in the textbook.
Students must utilize online assignment writing services to score the highest grades and perform well in their exams. This is the best way of learning and finishing academic writing on-time. If you are looking for an expert homework helper to get help in your consumer behaviour assignments than you are at the right place. Our university assignment helpers have many years of experience in this field.