Discuss the Function and Importance of Letters in Pride and Prejudice: English Research Paper, CU, Canada
|University||Carleton University (CU) Canada|
Research essay on Pride and Prejudice
Essay topic: Discuss the function and importance of letters in Pride and Prejudice
Your essay should have three parts: an introductory paragraph, a body containing fully developed paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph. Following is a general guide for what to include in each section of your essay.
You must include at least three secondary sources in your essay. Your secondary sources must include recognized Austen critics. Be sure that you include among your secondary sources at least two critical articles dealing with Pride and Prejudice.
In your introductory paragraph:
- Introduce Pride and Prejudice and its author.
- Identify clearly your essay topic.
- Include a strong thesis statement on the topic.
- Forecast the main stages of your analysis.
In your analysis in the body of your essay:
- Make effective use of topic sentences to identify the main ideas of your analysis.
- Support your comments with evidence (paraphrase and direct quotations) from the novel.
- Explain the significance of each piece of evidence you present as it relates to your thesis.
- Identify the sources of all your quotations with parenthetical in-text citations.
- Contribute to your reader’s understanding of the novel as a whole.
In your concluding paragraph:
- Summarize the main stages of your analysis.
- Restate your thesis in different words.
Students Assignment Help is the best platform to get online English assignment help for critical English paper. We guarantee high grade in your academic writing with the given timeline. Our Calgary essay writers are available for making necessary revisions based on your needs.