Evaluation of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) from Both a Country-specific: Banking and Finance Assignment, NUS, Singapore
|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Banking and Finance|
This project involves an evaluation of central bank digital currency (CBDC) from both a country-specific perspective, but also a global perspective. The specific country will be Singapore. See attached article from the Financial Times which is a good starting point. The material covered throughout the module, in particular Topic 2, will also be very helpful. In their evaluation, the group needs to answer the following questions.
- Why would a central bank be interested in digital currency?
- What are the likely impacts of a CBDC for financial stability?
Format of Assignment
The required format for the layout of the report is as follows
- Assignments must be typed using size 12 font, Times New Roman font style, and 1.5 line spacing, 2.5cm margins.
- The report should contain a minimum of 2000 (+/-10%) words. The word count is from the start of the Executive Summary to the end of the Conclusions sections and does not include the cover page, references, and appendices.
- All third-party material used in the report must be listed here using the Harvard referencing system. These must be correctly cited where used in the body of the report.
- appendices may include detailed tables of calculations or information sources. You should refer to their existence in the main body of the report.
We make students stress free from all the assignment writing worries by providing them 100% unique and plagiarism-free finance assignment help services. These banking and finance assignment help services are covered almost every element that is required. We are very glad to offer you a very reasonable online case study help, thesis help, essay help, etc.