INTL 702: Provide an Overview of the Corporation to Include but not limited to, When and How It was Incorporated: International Banking and Finance Assignment, CC, Canada
|University||Centennial College (CC) Canada|
|Subject||INTL 702: International Banking and Finance|
Introduction, analysis, and conclusions with 9 separate headings.
1. Provide an overview of the corporation to include but not limited to, when and how it was incorporated, by who, the board of directors, specific interest of the corporation, its headquarters, size, regions of operation and strength in the market
2. Examine the corporation’s financials for the last two years. Calculate the earnings per share and discuss the corporation’s profitability.
3. Estimate what percentage of the corporation’s revenue comes from domestic and international sales and discuss why revenue is strong in the specific region? Discuss if the corporation has a competitive advantage.
4. Discuss the impact the fluctuating dollar has on its profits for the last twelve months. Use a graph to illustrate the fluctuations against the foreign currency
5. With information taken from the corporation’s financial report (last 2 years), discuss how the corporation manages its exposure to foreign exchange rate risk? Discuss the types of exposures?
6. Discuss the reasons for changes in the stock price for the last 12 months. yahoo.com can assist you to find the most current news about your corporation.
7. Does the performance of your corporation’s stock affect the performance S&P 500 index? Explain why or why not?
8. If you were the CEO of the corporation what would be your recommendations or what would you do differently to improve the stock price?
9. Would you purchase the stock and why/why not?
10. Research Citations (In-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment and style)
11. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)