LIBS 1850: Describe, Using Examples, at least 3 Successes or Strengths: Multiculturalism: The Canadian Diversity Assignment, UoW, Canada
|University||University of Windsor (UoW)- Canada|
|Subject||LIBS1850 Multiculturalism: The Canadian Diversity|
We’ve learned a lot about multiculturalism in Canada over the course and have enough information to make an informed conclusion about whether or not multiculturalism in Canada is actually working. This final discussion assignment is intended to provide you the opportunity to evaluate the current state of Canada’s diversity project. Read the rubric to learn what you need to include in your posting and response to achieve your desired grade.
- Make your initial posting in the first half of the week.
- Write between 250-500 words. Compose your answer offline, then copy and paste in the discussion board.
- You must use and reference the Discussion 3 article + make at least 3 direct connections to course concepts from throughout the term.
- Choose either option 1 OR option 2 of the options below. Include which option you chose in the title of your posting. You are encouraged to argue for an option that may not match your personal beliefs.
If we view multiculturalism in Canada as an ongoing and evolving project, we can say that it is generally working right now. Describe, using examples, at least 3 successes or strengths of multiculturalism in Canada. Outline at least 3 goals or opportunities for improvements for Canada’s multiculturalism project using examples from the course.
If we view multiculturalism in Canada as an ongoing and evolving project, we can say that it is generally NOT working right now. Describe, using examples, at least 3 failures or weaknesses of multiculturalism in Canada. Outline at least 3 obstacles or threats to the success of Canada’s multiculturalism project using examples from the course.
- Respond to a classmate in the second half of the week. You must respond to someone who chose a different option than you did.
- Write between 50-100 words as a response. Attempt to extend the ideas in the posting you are responding to and to keep the discussion going.
Stuck with your LIBS 1850: Multiculturalism: The Canadian Diversity assignments? Need Liberal studies assignment help in Canada? Don’t worry just hire our online assignment helpers to get the best assignment writing solutions from our experts immediately without any plagiarism and score A+ grades at Windsor University.