You are a Junior Consultant Working for an International Investment Organisation: International Trade & Finance Investment Assignment, UWL, UK
|University||University of West London (UWL)|
|Subject||International Trade & Finance Investment|
We have introduced UWLFlex – our new, online, flexible learning platform. UWLFlex has been designed to complement face-to-face learning and build on our reputation for excellence in teaching, learning, and student support. We will be able to deliver a University experience that is more collaborative, active, and relevant for an increasingly digital world thus enabling us to provide you with an improved student experience. UWLFlex will provide you with an enhanced range of online tools, to help facilitate your learning whether this takes place primarily on-site or online.
Learning outcomes to be assessed
On completion of the module students should be able to:
- Explain the standards set by the GATT / World Trade Organization and certain regional trade agreements.
- Critically assess the impact of World Bank policies, investment treaties between states, and agreements between multinational
- Explain the regulations governing the financial system and assess their impacts on businesses.
- Critically evaluate various finance theories and concepts and apply them in a real business context.
- Critical analysis of the risk-return relationship and options.
You are a junior consultant working for an international investment organisation. The firm has some new prospective clients visiting the Head Office in London. Your manager, the Head of International Markets, is very keen to sign the clients but wants to improve their understanding of international trade, finance, and investment matters.
You are tasked with writing a comprehensive report on the following:
Finance is considered as the lifeblood of the engine of growth for international trade and development.
- Evaluate how the financial markets work to allocate capital within a domestic economy and internationally for trade, investment, and development purposes.
- Using an economy of your choice critically evaluate what are the key challenges that the country faces due to industrialization and trade policies?
- Title and Content Pages
- Executive Summary
- Background of Financial Markets
- Capital Allocation within the Domestic Economy
- Capital Allocation within International Markets
- Evaluation of an Economy of your choice
- Critical Evaluation of Challenges that the country faces due to Industrialisation and Trade Policies.
You have a great chance to hand over your all burden of writing various international trade & finance investment assignments to the homework help experts of Students Assignment Help. We provide the ultimate solution for international business assignments. Get step by step report writing help from our assignment writers who will guide you throughout the process.