You are Employed as an Irish Economic Consultant. Write a Short Economic Report: Macroeconomics Assignment, Maynooth University (MU), Ireland
You are employed as an Irish economic consultant. Your manager asks you to complete a report comparing Ireland’s employment and unemployment performance relative to another industrialised country.
Question: Write a short economic report comparing Ireland to one of the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
Specifically, your economic report on the country should address the following:
- Summarise the key employment and labour market indicators for Ireland.
- Compare and contrast Ireland’s recent performance and current employment/unemployment situation with ONE of the countries listed above.
You should address the following issues in this report:
- Changes in employment over the past two years
- Sectoral changes in employment
- Changes in unemployment over the past two years
- The current profile of unemployment
- Labour force participation and employment rates
- Changes in average earnings over the past two years and current earnings by sector
- Current principal economic status by age, gender, and region
At StudentsAssignmenthelp.com, we have designed a wide range of services to offer macroeconomics assignment help immediately to MU students. So, if you are struggling to deal with the economics subject area, you can avail our comprehensive economics assignment help at a reasonable price. Our team of macroeconomics tutors can provide you with quality 'write my report' assistance on the specific needs of your macroeconomics projects in which we summarise the key employment, unemployment and labour market of Ireland.