You will Evaluate FinCEN’s 2014 Investigation of JPMC and the Bank’s – Investigations Essay, U.S.
JPMC Case Study
You will evaluate FinCEN’s 2014 investigation of JPMC and the bank’s failure to detect and adequately report suspicious transactions arising from Bernard Madoff’s fraud scheme. See the indictment below.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Indictment
Write a 3-4 page assessment addressing the following:
- Describe Madoff’s fraud scheme. What methods did he use? How was it successful?
- What activity would have triggered red flags? Describe the transactional activity.
- Assess the failures of JPMC to report such activity.
- Now that you understand the role of AML/Compliance Programs, discuss the measures JPMC should have taken to address the suspicious activity.
- What recommendations do you have for financial institutions who may experience similar large investment schemes conducted by their customers?
Buy online essay writing services by experienced writers of Students Assignment Help who are familiar with all type of writing pattern and well-aware with universities guideline. That’s why our writers are eligible for making a perfect case study, assignments, essay, dissertation or any other academic task. So hire our helper today for the best solutions of an investigation essay on JPMC Case Study.