Latest Research Topics on ADHD For Medical Students to Write Great Research Paper
Let’s understand ADHD:
ADHD refers to ” Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ” is a complicated and severe health issue in public. It affects a wide range of population that include kids and teens. It is a common neurobehavioral disorder. Here we have prepared a list of topics related to the issue of ADHD.
List of the best ADHD research topics:
- Study for the improvement of ADHD driving.
- Back to school tips for students who are struggling.
- What are the problems caused by ADHD?
- Background and objectives of the ADHD.
- Differentiate ADHD v/s normal child.
- What are the common side effects of ADHD?
- Study of problems related to children study.
- How to stay organized by yourself?
- Discuss the treatments to improve the symptoms of ADHD.
- Explain Nonpharmacologic therapies.
Unique ADHD dissertation topics:
- Is there any good literature on the relationship between ADHD and psychosocial stress exposure from a neuroscientific point of view?
- Discuss effective ADHD management.
- What are the side effects of ADHD medications on adolescents?
- How girls with ADHD can manage their periods?
- Health care for family members of persons with ADHD specifically related to their family member’s diagnosis.
- What are the risks associated with ADHD?
- What is the best alternative for the parent-rated BRIEF (Behaviour Rating Inventory of Executive function)?
- Nutritional counseling in conjunction with stimulant medication.
- ADHD study for teens with sleep problems.
- Discuss ADHD and behaviour problems.
Interesting Research topics of ADHD:
- Why adults with ADHD deal with work absence?
- How to best tailor therapy to individuals based on their characteristics?
- Explain the layman version of Dopanimergic theory.
- Phenotypic Correlates Distinguishing Sluggish Cognitive Tempo from ADHD.
- The role of phones to destroy concentration.
- Medicaid policies to manage the use of ADHD medications
- List the risk factors affecting identification and treatment.
- Dopamine as the wind of the psychotic fire: new evidence from brain imaging studies.
- Improvement of ADHD Behavioural Care Quality in Community-Based Paediatric Settings.
- What are the reasons that cause ADHD in both parents and child?
Latest ADHD research topics for high school students:
- What is ADHD treatment policy?
- Explain ADHD diagnosis.
- ADHD i.e. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and reward deficiency syndrome.
- Discuss Concentration at School Study (CASS).
- What are the risks associated with parents with bipolar with their children?
- What is NCBDDD i.e. National Centre on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities in terms of ADHD?
- The challenge that makes ADHD different from other health conditions.
- What is your experience with omega in ADHD and autistic children?
- How to improve ADHD behavioural care quality?
- What are the risks associated with children whose parents suffer from bipolar?
New ADHD research topics 2019:
- Explain PLAY i.e. Project to Learn about ADHD in Youth.
- What is Neuropsychiatric Electroencephalograph [EEG]-Based Assessment Aid i.e. NEBA?
- Research on cruelty among children with ADHD.
- Longitudinal Impact of Sleep in Teens (LIST) With and Without ADHD Study.
- What are the causes of meltdowns and tantrums of kids?
- What type of treatment is given to children suffering from PLAY-mental health?
- What are the adverse effects of the diagnosis of ADHD?
- Symptom validity and its importance in clinical practice.
- The methods to improve the continuity with medication among adolescents with ADHD.
- Preschoolers and ADHD.
- Data abstraction and data management.
ADHD research topics for college/ university students:
- The percentage or number of community children suffering from one or more than one emotional, mental or behavioural disorder.
- Discuss the treatment strategies for ADHD.
- Is early ADHD, LD or ASD in boys a risk factor in developing an ectodermal brain tumor such as medulloblastoma?
- Predictors of Stimulant Medication Continuity in Children with ADHD.
- How the symptoms of ADHD changes as the person become older?
- The causes and factors that are responsible for increasing the risk or complications of ADHD.
- Discuss the instruments responsible for monitoring treatment response and adverse effects over time.
- What treatment should be given to students with ADHD in the classroom?
- What do you understand by response variability in children with ADHD?
- What are the effective tips to get off a good start in high school?
- Assessment of Methodological Risk of Bias of Individual Studies
Good ADHD dissertation topics:
- Is the rate of children with ADHD increasing?
- The adverse effects of treatment of ADHD.
- ADHD nature v/s nurture.
- Explain organizational skills intervention.
- What are the long term effects of treatments of ADHD?
- Differentiate pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment.
- Discuss the negative relationship between ADHD severity and reaction time variability.
- Research on ADHD iPAD app study.
- What are the social challenges faced by children with learning issues?
- The percentage of children having ADHD and also other conditions at similar times.
- What is data synthesis?
Mesmerizing ADHD research topics:
- The cost associated with pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic therapy.
- The postnatal impacts of PCBs on neurodevelopment.
- Cognitive training program for children with ADHD.
- Explain the term metacognition.
- Treatment of ADHD Workshop and public health issues.
- What are the comparative safety and effectiveness of different monitoring strategies for evaluating the treatment of ADHD?
- Which questionnaire is useful for analyzing video recordings of a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy session with ADHD patients?
- What are the long term outcomes of ADHD?
- Multimodal treatment study follows up.
- Differentiate ADD and ADHD.
- Explain the analytic framework of ADHD.