Employment law is described as the body of legislation, models and administrative rulings that address the legal rights of organizations and their working people. Employment law is also known as labor law. With the assistance of Employment Law Assignment Help from StudentsAssignmentHelp.com students can learn more about these legal rights of workers from the employment law help writer. This body even addresses the restrictions on these people and their organizations.
Employment standards can be defined as the social perceptions for the minimum socially acceptable conditions, according to which the contractors or employees should work. In some cases, they are also known as technical standards. Government agencies enforce employment standards which are codified by labor laws. They are codified through regulatory, legislative or judicial means. Through our employment homework help know more about these standards.
There are two different categories of labor laws that are explained in brief by our employment Assignment Help Experts-
1. Collective Labor Law- It points to the tripartite relationship between employee, employer and the union.
2. Individual Labor Law- It is concerned with an employee’s right at the workplace and through the contract for the work.
Certain features of labor law are discussed in details in our employment law assignment help material which are common among almost all the nations across the globe. By taking employment law writing help from our employment law expert students can get comprehensive knowledge of labor laws.
By availing labor law assignment help or employment law homework help solutions from us, students can well understand these points.
Minimum wages are regulated and specified within some nations that lack particular laws. In US way back in 1983 minimum wages law was introduced on a national scale. Minimum wages are covered best under economics assignment help and law assignment help for the students.
Other Factors Under Individual Labor Laws Are:
1. Living wage- The living wage is much higher than the minimum wage. These are calculated in a manner which enables a full-time employer or worker to support themselves and their families.
2. Hours- Laws in numerous nations have formed it, the maximum number of hours to be attended at work or any other time interval. Such kind of laws, even controls additional compensation should be paid to employees or the workers who work for a longer number of hours.
3. Safety And Health Concerns- Some other labor and employment law, mainly dealt with safety and health care of the employees and workers in the industry.
4. Discrimination- Some labor and employment laws prohibit any discrimination against employees since this discrimination is regarded as morally illegal and unacceptable. Gender and race discrimination are particularly dealt under these laws.
5. Child Labor- When it comes to the employment of child labor in factories and another workplace, it was not of many problems until the concerns of universal schooling started rising. Concepts like children’s right made child labor a matter of debate and dispute. Keeping the employment of children in mind with their age, most nations have devised labor and employment laws and widespread awareness of children’s right through the media and other social organizations.
The writers at StudentsAssignmentHelp.com hold doctoral and master’s degree from reputed universities of USA, UK, Australia and Singapore. They provide the solution to any query of the students pertaining to employment or labor law. They provide cheap assignment help services to students at all levels of educational qualification. Our qualified staff provides original and plagiarism free assignment work. They deliver the Assignment Work within the deadline. Our customer support service is available 24*7 to help students’.