Compare And Contrast Essay Topics 2020
The essays can be written with precision to make an impression on the selection team. There are a huge number of compare and contrast essay topics that are available to the students to choose from. The idea is to be clear at each step and come up with an essay that shows your skills and gets the job done.
To start one must understand what are compare and contrast essay topics?
In simple words, these essay types explain why two or more subjects similar or different from each other. There are multiple paragraphs showing similarities and differences in these subjects. The word Compare which means explaining similarities between the various subjects and contrasts which means explaining the differences between the same.
Compare and contrasts thus covers any topic and may come up with a lot of areas. The Essay writing service suggests that the points that should be included should be relevant to the topic. Relevance, when taken as a base, helps in picking the characteristics or features that are worth comparing.
How to start writing a great compare and contrast essay?
While starting one must choose a highly relevant topic. This is like stating an obvious point but many writers often pick the first topic they stumble upon which is not a great step. You will be surprised to see the ample number of topics that one can choose from.
Simple compare and contrast essay topics
- Winter Holiday VS Summer Holiday
- Photos and paintings
- Fruits and vegetables
- Texting friends and calling them
- Face to face communication and social media
- Adulthood and childhood
- Cats and dogs
- Movies and books
- Credit card and cash
- The animal in the zoo and animal in wild
- Typing and writing by hand
- Taking a cab and taking Uber
- Plastic bags and paper bags
- Inner beauty and physical beauty
- Public school and home school
- Twitter and Facebook
- Making use of public transport and using your own car
Keep a weather eye on: Compare & Contrast Essay On Nature Vs Nurture [ Conclusion, Introduction & Facts ]
Education-Based Compare & Contrast Essay Topics For Middle School Students
When students are looking for educational topics that may be a part of the subjects they study here is a loss from natural resources comparisons and a few other subjects
- Volcanoes and mountains
- Tomatoes and Apples
- Solar power and nuclear power
- Lightning and rainbows
- Toads and frogs
- Biodiesel and gasoline
- Citrus and melons
- Salt and sugar
- Earthquake and Volcanoes
- Blizzards and Tornadoes
- Phrase and a sentence
- Traditional education and online education
- Evolution and revolution
- Obesity and Anorexia
- Roman mythology and Greek mythology
- Catholicism and Protestantism
- Capitalism and Socialism
- Discoveries and Invention
- Prose and Poetry
- Fantasy and Sci-fi
- Russian Revolution and the French Revolution
- Communist China and the Soviet Union
- Women’s suffrage movement and the civil rights movement
- Ideas of Soviet communism and Karl Maxx
- Iraq war and the Vietnam war
- The assassination of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy
Trending Compare and Contrast essay topics For High School Students
There are leaders and researchers who have changed the world in their own ways. Here is a list of people who have impacted the world in some way or in different ways.
- Tyra Banks and Oprah Winfrey
- John Lennon and Justin Bieber
- Petrarch and William Shakespeare
- John Locke and Thomas Hobbes
- Mahatama Gandhi and Osama Bin Laden
- Julius Caser and Edward Snowden
- Tom Robinson and OJ Simpson
- Frederick Douglass and Harriet Jacobs
- Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift
- Angelina Jolie and Mother Teresa
- Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Victoria
- Steve Jobs and Leonardo Da Vinci
Compare and contrast essay topics on management
While writing a three or five-paragraph essay the first thing that strikes the head of students is which topic should be taken for writing such essays. This is because a more often long essay needs research work with deep attention. If you will pick a topic from the below list then it is easier to find the resources in these topics for research online. So just pick a topic and frame essay outline for your compare and contrast essay assignment.
- Which is the best technique to know the interest of consumers out of pestle analysis and consumer behaviour analysis?
- Role of business manager in different parts of the organizations.
- Examples of the need for different management decisions on the same issue.
- The difference in the management of services in airlines to that of the hotel industry.
- Best way to distinguish the loopholes of decisions taken by the management in a given business.
- How different types of business require different policies of the management to control over the ill impact on the business?
- Which are the significant reasons for which case study is important for a business firm?
- How to manage the different level of management in a given business organization by the senior-most manager.
- The difference in the role of textile business manager to that of shoes manufacturing business manager.
Science topics for compare and contrast essay
Science topics for compare and contrast essays are enlisted here to help those graduates who have no fair idea about how to start the first draft of the essay and by finding a relevant topic. So choose a topic from the following list and start writing your essay easily.
- Can we say that development in science and technology is boon and bane for human?
- What are the negative and positive impacts of science and technology on us?
- How enhancement in the luxury items is associated with the rise in diseases?
- Role of two business manager in different geographical conditions.
- Problems that arise in the oncology due to unauthentic data taken from the local hospitals.
- How the maintenance of the records of patients are hard for big hospitals than for the small one?
- Which are the similarities and differences in serving as a researcher and medical practitioner in medical science?
- Effect of pollution of human and animals along with on plants.
Best compare and contrast essay topics on Law
You must have read compare and contrast essay example so far but now it is the turn to write them by finding a topic. If you are unable to come up with such an innovative topic then professional helpers of Students Assignment Help have suggested here some topics for such essays to the students.
- Need for changing the women rights for amendments in different countries of the world.
- How poor people are being molested on social grounds across the length and breadth of the country due to lack of law in their favour?
- Which are the important issues in different societies related to the jeopardy with humans?
- Effect of law and its implementation graph in developed and underdeveloped nations.
- How the law is serving as the main vehicle of injustice and biases when an innocent person fails to prove that he is a victim of the issue.
- Which nation is in highest demand for the changes in the law system towards common people?
Compare and contrast essay topics on the environment
Pick the best topic from the professionally written compare and contrast essay topics here and starts writing your essay now. You will be able to write both summary essays and long essays as well. So do not delay in writing your assignments on time by selecting a topic from the following list.
- How animals are subjected to grave danger in the developing nations and why when compared to that of developed countries?
- What if we have rights for the animals apart from the human being to protect them from being killed by a human?
- How to the vegetation of different areas is different with variations in the environmental factors?
- Which are the significant things disturbing the food web in the various parts of the world?
- Effect of hunting tradition in different societies on the geography and environment of a given place.
Topics for compare and contrast essay on education
Essay topics on education are given here for free of cost to write compare and contrast essays for the students. So write your essay from an introduction to the conclusion of an essay by taking a topic from this list to enhance the best score in your assignments. What are the different mediums of education adopted by the educational institutes of the world?
- Which is best out of a home and school education to teach in a better way?
- Is there any need to change the standard of education in different countries?
- Which are the best education providing nations and which are the worst in this list?
- How education should be inclusive and why we should not segregate the differently-abled students?
Fun Topics on Compare and Contrast Essay for Elementary Students
The whole process need not be all serious and thus there are some abstract and fun topics as well that can be a part of the essay
- Samsung and Apple
- Friendship and Love
- Play station and Xbox
- Dieting and exercising
- Gangnam style and The moonwalk
- Taco Bell and McDonald’s
- Raising a child and Growing a tree
- High school friend and childhood friends
- Extra curriculum activities and classes
- Family and friends
You may also like: Free Public Transport Vs Private Transport Essay Example
When the writer has chosen the right topic then the following steps will help them write a great essay.
Next steps:- Make a list of similarities and differences
This is a draft that will include all the possible points that are divided into two lists of similarities between the two topics and all the differences between the same. Thorough research will come in handy here and all the points that come to the mind should be listed at this stage. This is not the final list and hence it should be as comprehensive as possible.
Now, think about relevance and pick the points that you feel will strengthen your essay. It should be one of the most compelling essays and thus great points should be included.
Start writing with a general introduction explains both the topics. The next is the body which can be a two-paragraph thing one with similarities and the other one with differences. It can be further split if the structure demands so but nothing beyond four parts. Sum up with a conclusion paragraph that could include why the topic and the text is important to the world at large and you in particular.
Before submitting the essay it is important that you proofread and edit it. Editing can be done by self but proofreading can be done with external help which will provide a better structure for the whole essay.
Just be clear on what message you want to put across and create the essay around the same. There should be an equal weightage given to both the subjects in question.
Get the best essay writing assistance from the Professional Essay Writers of StudentsAssignmentHelp.com. We have masters and PhD degree holders, from top universities of nations like the USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Ireland, New Zealand, and Canada.
You can check the essay assignment samples given at our website to have a knowledge of what kind of writings our team provides. We provide assistance on different types of essays that students can require to write in their university.