COVID 19 (Corona Virus) Essay Sample
The Corona Virus is a serious illness that causes very high fever, headache, and muscle aches. It can be fatal if not treated quickly. Symptoms of the virus start to show within three days after being exposed to the virus and last anywhere from six to ten days with some cases lasting up to two weeks. The Corona Virus is spread through contact with an infected person’s fluids such as saliva or sweat which also includes objects like food bowls or toys contaminated by these fluids while they are still wet. There is no vaccine for this particular virus, but there are treatments available that reduce the severity of symptoms while your body fights off infection on its own.
Essay Example On COVID 19 (Corona Virus)
Corona Virus is a disease that can affect humans, animals, and plants. It may be caused by the bite of an infected mosquito or contact with plant sap from an infected plant. Humans are most at risk during times when mosquitoes are most active, such as in late summer and early fall. The Corona Virus causes fever, muscle aches, headaches, and a rash on the chest that looks like a sunburn for about 3-14 days after exposure to the virus.
Coronavirus pandemic has become the center of discussions and the entire world is grappling with such an invisible malefactor. This deadly virus attacks the respiratory system of various species including birds, mammals, and even human beings. The students can conceptualize the ideas and facts they have researched about coronavirus by putting their pen to paper.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
The coronavirus symptoms are not the same for everyone. A person may take 2-14 days to realize the infectious symptoms. The symptoms can vary from nearly no symptoms in a person to severe illness. The students need to include the below-mentioned symptoms while writing an essay on COVID 19 pandemic:
- Severe illness
- Exacerbated asthma
- Sore throat
- Cough and congested nose
- New loss of taste or smell
Is there any specific treatment for the contagious COVID 19?
There is no vaccine or coronavirus treatment has been found yet. Well, scientists have successfully replicated the virus which enables them to detect the symptoms earlier in the people showing no symptoms. And the doctors have also suggested some self-care medications for the disease and some of the below mentioned precautionary measures:
- Drink as much water as you can.
- Avoid overexertion and take proper rest to maintain good physical and mental health.
- Taking some common medicines like acetaminophen for usual fever and pain.
- Try to avoid smoky areas to prevent the respiratory system from smoking effects.
An essay on COVID 19 must include that the person should often wash the hands with soap for at least 30 seconds or sanitize them with an alcoholic sanitizer having approximately 60% alcohol.
However, medical science also suggests covering your mouth and nose with some handkerchief or disposable masks to avoid any kind of infection. And to dispose of the masks and any kind of tissue paper used while coughing and sneezing.
How can Coronavirus expand?
The COVID 19 can transfigure so easily which is increasing its solemnity. So, a student who has been assigned such a topic needs to go through a lot of information on the coronavirus wiki to get all the facts relevant to it including:
- Any person sneezing and coughing with an un-covered mouth can spread the virus droplets into the atmosphere affecting public health.
- Getting in physical contact with the infected person like shaking the hands and touching can transmit the infection.
- By touching the nose, mouth, and eyes after getting in contact with the infected stuff can infect the person.
The Coronavirus is a deadly flu-like illness that has been sweeping the nation. Its symptoms are similar to other viruses like the common cold or flu, but it can lead to death if not taken care of. The CDC recommends taking these precautions:
1) Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before eating, touching your face, or using any utensils.
2) Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve (not your hand).
3) Stay home from work when you’re sick so you don’t infect others.
4) Try to avoid contact with people who have contagious illnesses such as the Coronavirus.
5) Drink plenty of fluids in order to prevent dehydration.