Domestic violence essays are given in the form of assignments to students. There are different types of essays on domestic violence. For example Cause and Effect of domestic violence essay are assigned to the students as assignments. Students should have an idea that how to draft essay on domestic violence. Domestic violence essay and papers are very important for writing assignments. Sample essay on domestic violence is written below by experts. It could be considered as best essay to refer for writing other such essays.
Domestic violence has become one of the biggest issues from past couple of decades. More and more crimes against women in the family structure are coming in light. A woman is tortured in the family in multiple aspects. Sometimes this torture is related with the mental torture, others time it could be considered as physical financial torture is also there. A man or his family suppose woman as the commodity in different forms. For instance a girl does not have the freedom to choose her life partner in some primitive societies.
Similarly, she cannot take her decision without her husband permission. This violence against women proceeds to even a level where she loses the right to decide when to reproduce. Apart from it sexual orientation of the women is also suppressed in the society especially in developing countries. If a woman is interested to marry within the same sex, she becomes anti-social.
Domestic Violence snatches the freedom and right of living a cheerful life from Women.
Here we are going to discuss the major issues that are associated with domestic violence with women. This will help you to understand the depth of problem that women are facing across the globe.
Have a look: Sample Essay on Teen Depression
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Reasons behind Domestic Violence
There are multiple reasons behind domestic violence that women go throughout their life. Here are some important points that spread light on the reasons behind domestic violence against women.
- Hegemonic Nature of Men – The society set up allows men to behave in hegemonic way with women. Most developed countries like America gave voting right to the women much later in their democracy. As a consequence of which most of the men keep on pulling this tradition even today. There are many developing countries where men are still behaving to women in hegemonic way. This is the dangerous form of domestic violence which snatches the identity of women from them.
- Financial Dependence of Women on Male Counterpart – Still there are many countries that are not in favour to give education and financial independence to the women. As a result of which women have to survive on the money of their husbands. This financial dependence on the male counterpart makes them weak in front of the husband. In order to sustain their financial needs they have to bear the hegemony of their husbands.
- Society and its Customs – Backward societies of the world treat women as inferior to men. These societies claim that women should accompany their husbands in every situation. More even they are being tortured mentally physically and financially, voice against the husband must not be raised. Such societies facilitate the process of domestic violence against women.
How to Get Rid of the Issue Domestic Violence
Domestic violence is a major problem and must be eradicated from the societies of this world. There must be some strategies to vanish this issue from the world. Here are some techniques are written below that can help to establish equality among men and women in society. But it is very important to include these techniques or suggestions in society before expecting results from them.
- Strict Rules against the Criminals of Domestic Violence – There must be drafting of certain rules against the people who get involved in beating up their wives to hell. Stern rules and their proper implementation in the society can better save women from the bas phase and vicious cycle of domestic violence. Only then they can live with a free will. Government of the different nations must pass some rules for the welfare of women. More international organizations on women rights also take some action on such important issues.
- Removal of the Traditions which Facilitate Domestic Violence – There are many traditions and customs which support domestic violence against women. These traditions are like restriction on the education of women. When women will have a secure society to live which understand their rights and needs, it would be the justice to women. There is still a long way to walk in this journey to get the women empowered in all the societies of world. It could be possible when all the men and women will understand the need of women empowerment.
- Financial Independence and Education of Women – When women will be independent financially by securing a good job for them, the purpose of women education will get a destination. Although making women financially independent is not the only purpose behind their education, but still it would be a huge achievement of their financial independence. It will help them to take their important decision without any restriction.
Women should get equal right to that of men. Both the sex and gender must be looked upon by the society with equal status. No matter whether a woman is earning or not, she has the equal right for freedom as men. This right could be provided to the women by helping them to override the issue of domestic violence.
Students Assignment Help give full assignments support to the students for writing essays on domestic violence. Essay Writing Help from Singapore Assignment writers is given to the students. Best quality essays are written by the students with the assistance of Students Assignment Help experts. So if you are also in need of such help ask the experts to write your assignments.