Seven Typical Domains Of An IT Infrastructure Essay Sample
An IT infrastructure is the backbone of any company or organization. It is so important that it can be one of the most difficult aspects to manage. A typical essay sample will cover seven domains, including hardware and software design, network design, security management, power supply management, data center operations, and environmental issues. There are many other factors that go into building an effective IT infrastructure for your company or organization but these are some of the most common ones you’ll want to address in your essay sample.
Essay Sample On Seven Typical Domains Of An IT Infrastructure
Thesis Statement For IT Infrastructure Security Policies In Domain Essay
An IT infrastructure is the most important aspect of any company or organization.
Workstation Domain Policies Essay Introduction
An IT infrastructure is crucial for companies because it provides the technological backbone that employees need to perform their everyday tasks.
Main Body – 7 Domains Of An IT Infrastructure Essay
Here are some of the most important factors involved with designing an IT infrastructure for your company or organization:
1. Hardware Design
- The number of servers required (i.e., what specific types will be needed)
- The number of employees to be supported
- Current hardware used (i.e., mainframes, Windows servers, Linux servers…)
2. Software Design
- What software will be needed for the infrastructure?
- How important is it that all of these needs are met by a single vendor or multiple vendors?
3. Network Design
The network design should also take into account security management and data center operations. See those sections for more information.
4. Security Management
- How secure does your company need the system to be? What kinds of attacks are you looking to defend against? Look at how these types of issues have affected other companies in your industry before writing about them. It’s enough just to say they’re a problem without showing evidence.
- What specific security measures are taken now for your current network?
- What other non-security factors should be considered with security management?
5. Power Supply Management
It’s also important to consider environmental issues when designing an IT infrastructure so look at the data center operations section below. You’ll want to talk about power consumption and how it pertains to your company or organization specifically.
6. Data Center Operations
This is one of the most important sections in this type of paper because you’re discussing the physical space where everything happens. It’s not just about what kinds of hardware need to be included but how that hardware will function together as a whole inside your data center. Here is some additional information that you’ll want to touch on:
7. Environmental concerns
- What kinds of environmental issues are most important?
- How will the hardware need to function in order to meet certain requirements? For example, can your systems operate with high temperatures or do they require specific temperature ranges? Do you have any noise restrictions that the system needs to meet? Can your organization afford power surges or loss of power for an extended period of time?
What other non-environmental factors should be considered when designing an IT infrastructure for a data center?
7 Domains Of An IT Infrastructure Essay Conclusion
An IT infrastructure is crucial for companies because it provides the technological backbone that employees need in order to perform their everyday tasks. Whether your company manufactures or provides services, software and hardware are important components of the IT infrastructure that ensure the success of many different types of businesses. A new approach to an old problem can help your company or organization achieve its goals more efficiently while also saving costs in the long run.