Environmental Pollution Essay Sample
Pollution is a major issue in the world today. It can be found in many forms, both natural and man-made; the former of which comes from sources like volcanoes and wildfires, while the latter is typically caused by human activity such as industrial pollution. Pollution has become an even bigger problem over time due to population growth rates that are higher than ever before.
- Essay Sample On Environmental Pollution
- Thesis Statement – Environmental Pollution Essay
- Introduction – Environmental Pollution Essay
- Main Body – Environmental Pollution Essay
- Conclusion – Environmental Pollution Essay
Essay Sample On Environmental Pollution
Thesis Statement – Environmental Pollution Essay
Environmental pollution is increasing at a high pace due to the use of excessive technology and chemical-based products.
Introduction – Environmental Pollution Essay
Environmental pollution and various problems which are associated with it cannot be denied at any cost. We cannot stay away from the harsh reality of poor air quality and respiratory diseases caused by environmental pollution.
Here we will talk about the different human activities that lead to the excessive pollution of the environment along with the solutions to get rid of it. You can get a complete idea about the causes of pollution and their mitigation was given hereafter best level research by professionals.
Main Body – Environmental Pollution Essay
Here are few reasons that are responsible for the cause of pollution in the environment. You will also be able to find the perfect solutions to get rid of these causes of pollution.
Types And Causes Of Environmental Pollution
As we have already seen different types of environmental pollution in the above paragraph. The type of environmental pollution depends on the causes and factors responsible to cause pollution. The classification of environmental pollution is done based on certain specific natural components.
Today we are driven by technology and chemicals in every field of our life and there is no space for natural products. For instance, from the air conditioner of our room to the computer and mobile phones everything is causing harm to the environment. More we cannot ignore the loss to air quality caused by vehicle and industrial firms.
Every day the use of personal vehicles and technology is rising to make life luxurious. All this is pushing the environment towards a state of vacuum which is full of pollution. Population explosion can deforestation are other big reasons behind the occurrence of global warming.
The agents are responsible to cause pollution are known as pollutants. Some of the sources that cause environmental pollution are:
- Industrial waste: The primary pollutants to cause environmental pollution are industries as they are responsible for the emission of harmful gases such as carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, etc in the earth’s atmosphere. These harmful gases have the responsibility to cause air pollution. Also, industries are responsible for water pollution due to the insolvent of the effluents into the water bodies. Industrial wastes are responsible for soil, air, and water pollution.
- Vehicles: Humans are widely using vehicles all over the world and their use continuously keeps on increasing. On one side, Vehicles are responsible to ease our means of communication and it becomes easier for us to travel, but on the other hand, the harmful gases emitted from vehicles are responsible for air pollution.
- Agricultural waste: With the increase in population, the need for agricultural products also keeps on increasing. To enhance agricultural productivity, the utilization of chemicals and pesticides has also been increasing at a wider pace. But these chemicals and pesticides along with the increasing productivity, also adding up to pollute our environment.
- Solid waste dumping: The waste materials resulting from household activities are responsible for environmental pollution in the absence of their proper disposition.
- Population overgrowth: As the population is growing disastrously, the requirement for basic living needs such as a house, food, the occupation has also been increasing. This demand is responsible for continuous deforestation to fulfill the basic needs of the overgrowing population.
- Fossil fuel combustion: The carbon monoxide gas emitted from fossil fuel combustion is responsible for different types of pollution such as water, air, soil, etc.
Types Of Environmental Pollution
- Air pollution: The most commonly observed form of environmental pollution. The main cause of air pollution is the increasing use of fuel. The use of fuel has been increasing drastically both for domestic and industrial purposes. All the industrial and household activities emit a great amount of polluting agents into the earth’s atmosphere that cause air pollution.
- Water pollution: Water is a very vital need for the survival of human beings and other creatures. Most of the living species depend on the water body to live, therefore it is very necessary to control water pollution. The main cause responsible for water pollution is the disposal of industrial wastes into the water bodies. Water pollution can make the survival of water creatures difficult. Also, there are various human diseases caused by water pollution.
- Soil pollution: Soil pollution is also named land pollution. Soil pollution is caused by adding unwanted chemicals to the soil. Adding pesticides and insecticides to the soil can make it unfit for plants and responsible for soil pollution.
- Noise pollution: The noise coming from various sources with an intensity of more than 85db and that is unbearable for the human ear are responsible to cause noise pollution. The main cause of air pollution is industrial pumps, loud processors, etc. Hypertension and stress are crucial psychological problems caused by noise pollution.
- Radioactive pollution: It is the most dangerous of all forms of environmental pollution. The effects caused by radioactive pollution are not temporary and almost irreparable. The major effects of radioactive pollution are:
- Different birth diseases
Effects Of Environmental Pollution
The effect of environmental pollution depends widely on the type of pollution that is causing it.
- The effect of air pollution: Ozone layer depletion and harm to human health.
- The effect of water pollution: Acidification and end of aquatic life.
- The effect of soil pollution: Hinders growth of plants.
There are limitless diseases caused because of environmental issues. Some of them are;
- Lung diseases
- Congenital disabilities
- Mercury poisoning
- Radiation augmented cancers
- Cardiovascular diseases and stroke
- Lead poisoning
- Skin cancer
- Lung cancer
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Effective solutions for coming out of the problem of environmental pollution
There are so many effective solutions that can help us to solve the issue of pollution in our environment. For example, we can replace the use of chemical products with natural and herbal one.
The pollution caused by vehicles can be controlled by the use of public transport instead of public transport. Talking about industrial pollution it can be controlled by measuring the steps that can inhibit the direct emission of smoke into the atmosphere.
These are some basic steps which can help us to solve the problem of pollution in our environment which deteriorate the quality of life. So try to adopt a lifestyle that is always inclined towards saving the environment from different types of pollution. Even it is crucial to check the noise pollution which acts as a silent killer in the life of human beings.
Conclusion – Environmental Pollution Essay
The above essay can be concluded by saying that it is very crucial to check the increasing use of technical equipment to enhance the quality of air. If we will keep on using those products which are harmful to environments like polythene and other non-biodegradable products then it is very tough to deal with the issue of environmental pollution.
It is important to make useful strategies like that given in the essay to create a permanent solution to decrease the level of environmental pollution across the world to breathe fresh air
There are so many newbie graduates who fail to write their essays on time and that is why environmental pollution essay writing help is given to them. Best essay helpers of the Students Assignment Help are working in the field to help graduates now and then. On-time essay assignments are delivered to the students of the college on their topic.