Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay Example
Studying abroad is a great way to expand your horizons and become more worldly. However, there are disadvantages as well as advantages to studying abroad. In this essay, we will explore some disadvantages of going overseas for school, so you can make an educated decision before jumping into it.
Here is a sample essay on the Disadvantages of Studying Abroad given by the Students Assignment Help experts. The essay is written by an experienced essayist of the Students Assignment Help who has a decade-long experience in writing students’ assignments. So frame your essay outline and start writing your essay thesis statement for college essay after going through this sample.
- Essay Sample on Disadvantages of Studying Abroad
- Thesis statement of Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay
- Introduction of Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay
- Main Body of Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay
Essay Sample on Disadvantages of Studying Abroad
Thesis statement of Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay
Students who are pursuing graduate and postgraduates courses in a foreign land have to face problem-related with language, friends, homesickness, and different types of assignments every other day.
Introduction of Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay
Today every student wants to make it possible to complete his or her study from the reputed universities of the world. That is why they have to leave their own country to study abroad. But it is not that much easy to tackle the various situations that these international students face in foreign universities. Here we will talk about the different types of problems that students face in a foreign land and how to get rid of them wisely.
Main Body of Disadvantages of Studying Abroad Essay
Here are a few issues and troubles that students encounter abroad while the period of their study. You will get familiar with the plight of students after going through these points given below and also some solutions that are given to come out of a hard time.
Different problems confronted by students abroad
It is very hard to enumerate all the issues that are confronted by the graduates on foreign land in international universities. But few of them are enlisted here below that can give the depth of reality how difficult it is to study abroad.
- The first barrier that starts haunting the students, in the beginning, is language. Although a student is able to speak English he or she is not able to catch the accent of foreign people. As a result of which initial classes becomes very difficult to attend for the students.
- Homesickness is another factor that puts the spirit of the students down as they have no friends and feel lonely in the wilderness.
- Eating habits and culture of the different countries vary and thus it takes time for students for merging in the new culture.
- Assignments level and a personal statement that is required at the time of admission also pose a threat to the students as they fail to write the expected level of assignments.
How to tackle difficult situations during the study in a foreign land?
The only way that can save students from aforesaid problems is to remain focused on their motif. Throughout their journey in the university and college, they have to be very much sure that it is their dream which they are making true. Such uncourageous things of self-motivation can help them to withstand the opposite conditions in international universities abroad.
So from the above discussion, it is very clear that international students have to see a tough time for abroad study. More they get poor scores due to this reason as they have to put their hard work in understanding the language and getting rid of their obstructions in the foreign place. But once they learn how to survive they can also rub the shoulder with native students.