Global warming has become a huge environmental issue; therefore it has become indispensable to increase awareness and knowledge about it among the general public all over the world. Global warming can be referred to as climate change that causes an increase in the average temperature. However, global warming is caused by natural events and human that is believed to contribute to increases in average temperature.
Various causes of global warming
Global warming is a severe issue and is not a single issue but many environmental issues. Global warming is an increase in the surface temperature of the earth that has transformed various life forms on the earth. The problems that cause global warming are divided into two categories include natural and human influences of global warming.
Natural causes of global warming
- The natural rotation of sun- For centuries the climate has been continuously changing. The global warming occurs due to the natural rotation of the sun that turns the power of sunlight and moving nearer to the earth.
- Greenhouse gases- Another reason for global warming is greenhouse gases. Carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide are the greenhouse gases which traps the solar heat rays and prevents it from emerging from the surface of the earth. This has caused the temperature of the earth to rise.
- Volcanic eruption- Volcanic eruptions is one of another issue that causes global warming. For example, a single volcanic eruption will release the enormous amount of carbon dioxide and ash to the atmosphere. Once carbon dioxide rises, the temperature of earth increase and greenhouse trap the solar radiations in the earth.
- Methane- Methane is also a greenhouse gas which is another issue that causes global warming. Methane is more effective in trapping heat in the atmosphere than carbon dioxide by 20 times.
Human impacts on global warming
It is a fact that humans do not take care of the earth; therefore, human influence has been a severe issue now. A human that causes global warming is more dangerous than natural causes of global warming. Human activities that cause global warming include industrial production, burning fossil fuel, mining, cattle rearing or deforestation.
- Industrial revolution- To run their power machines, industries have been using fossil fuels. Everything that we use is involved in fossil fuels. Besides industries, transportations such as cars and other vehicles are also releasing carbon dioxide from the exhaust.
- Mining- The methane gas will get trap below the earth during the process of mining. Besides, rearing cattle will also cause methane because the cattle released the form of manure. However, cattle is essential because it makes the latter equally responsible for the occurrence of global warming.
- Deforestation- Since ages humans have been cutting down trees to produce wood, papers, build houses or more. If human beings continue deforestation, carbon dioxide will concentrate in the atmosphere because trees can take in carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
The effects of global warming
The greenhouse gases will remain in the environment for many years since hundreds of years ago. However, the impact that global warming will cause on earth is severe. If global warming continues to happen as these many effects will occur in the future. That includes melting of polar ice caps, economic consequences, warmer waters and more hurricanes or disasters, the spread of diseases and earthquakes.
- Melting of polar ice caps- The ice at the north pole will melt as the temperature increases. The first outcome of ice melt will increase in sea level because the melting glaciers become oceans. It strikes many low lying areas such as the Netherlands.
- Natural disasters- More natural disasters will occur and once a disaster happens many people have died, and diseases happen. Diseases are more critical since it can spread to other people very fast and more people will get prone to diseases.
- Loss of habitats of species- Due to climate change species like polar bears and tropical frogs will be extinct. In other cases, various birds will emigrate to other areas because creatures are not like humans. They cannot adjust the habitat that changes their living or temperature.
Solutions to stop global warming
Now there are various solutions available by which we can stop global warming. However to achieve the global warming solutions we human and the government needs to move forward in the same direction. To reduce global warming, we can minimize the contribution of greenhouse gases to the atmosphere. Therefore, the solutions that can cut down global warming are reducing gasoline, electricity and our activities that cause global warming.
- Stop burning dry leaves and garbage- If you are burning waste like tyres or plastic, it will release carbon dioxide and deadly gases. Growing more and more trees will help to improve the temperature on earth.
- Reduction in gasoline- Choose a hybrid car that reduces using gasoline. You can also take public transport or carpool to work. It can help reduce carbon dioxide and also save cost.
- Recycle- Recycle can reduce garbage by reusing plastic bags, bottles, glass or papers. We can use our containers while buying food instead of plastic bags. Turn off the electricity when not in use. Buy energy-saving products as it saves cost and environment.
Get the best essay writing assistance from online essay writing services
If you are stuck with your any kind of essays, then worry no more and come to the writing experts of StudentsAssignmentHelp.com and hire our excellent online essay help services. Give us any essay topic we will craft a professionally written essay for you. Worry no more, our experts will write all your assignment from scratch and provide you with top quality writings. Some quality attributes of our Homework Help Services are as follows-
- We only hire highly-qualified assignment writers to write the assignment for you. They are fully-fledged and knowledgeable writers who are well-versed with every topic.
- We will complete all your assignment work on time. Bring us any academic writing task with any deadline; we promise to deliver it to you within the asked time.
- We do not provide you copied assignment. All our work is free form any kind of plagiarism. We only deliver you an original, authentic and unique assignment.